The DAAC is not booking art or music right now, but stay tuned!
In the meantime, we are excited to open our doors to the public for space reservations!
We are also looking for more Partners that rent regularly each month.
- Read our Space Use Policy Below for reservations, and CLICK HERE to fill out a request form. See rates below
- Email BOOKING@THEDAAC.ORG if you are intersted in becoming a Partner by regularly using our space. See Partner rates below & email us for more information.
DAAC Space Use Policy
Things to know before renting the DAAC Space:
- Visit our facilities page to understand what we offer/don't offer
- Requests must be made AT LEAST 1 week in advance of the desired date. We are a volunteer-run organization and don't have the capacity for quicker turn-around or ability to find volunteers for shorter notice.
- VIEW OUR BOOKING CALENDAR before requesting to see available times
- Space MUST be requested in 2 hour increments. Recommended slots detailed in image below.
- Available times: 7am-11pm Daily (subject to change)
While you're in the DAAC Space:
- A DAAC volunteer will be present at the reservation. Please be courteous to our volunteers and remember that cancelling reservations with less than 24 hour notice or no-shows will be super disliked. We realize life happens, and would ask you to consider donating to The DAAC in lieu of your missed reservation.
- Prompt arrival and departure are required to allow for cleaning and airing out the space between reservations. Please be courteous to others who want to use this community space and arrive/leave on time.
- Alcohol or drugs are not permitted at the DAAC or property during your reservation.
- Outside water bottles area permitted if guests follow COVID-safe procedures for consumption as outlined in our handbook. No food/eating allowed at this time (subject to change).
- Non-recyclable trash must be taken with you. The DAAC will only have a recycling cart on site.
- Only paper towel is permitted in main bathroom trash cans as we are composting this bin.
Renting during a pandemic:
- COVID-19 guidelines MUST be followed from the DAAC's handbook, attendees screened, & masks worn at all times (subject to change). A copy of the handbook is available at the space and also online here.
- All attendees will be screened for COVID-19 by our volunteer. This includes having their temperature taken, screening questions answered and phone number recorded for contract tracing.
- Maximum of 10 people (including DAAC volunteer) allowed in the space at a time.
DAAC RATES - SEE IMAGE BELOW (subject to change & all are 2hr minimum reservations):
- Public rate = $5/hr or $10/hr based on time selected; OR 8hr+ = $40-$80 Flat rate
- Adding chairs/tables/use +(coffee & tea machine/fridge coming soon) = $2.50/hr or $5/hr; OR 8hr+ is included in Flat Rates listed below
- A/V equipment = more detail coming soon
*We will expect FULL payment at the time of your arrival in cash or card format.
Still interested? Click here to fill out a space reservation request!