- All attendees must wear a mask at all times within the space. Performers may take their mask off if necessary while performing.
- Capacity is limited to 65 people. This includes all volunteers, performers, and attendees.
- Everyone must sign up for contact tracing using The DAAC's COVID-19 Check-in form. This must be done every time you visit The DAAC.
- We ask for your name and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- We ask for your agreement to follow our COVID-19 protocols within the space.
- We ask that you not show up to the space with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and self-report symptoms through our online form.
- Records are deleted after 1 month.
- If you learn that you contract COVID-19, or you learn about exposure to COVID-19 within 48 hours of the event, you must alert an organizer.
The DAAC is taking steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.