Welcome to The DAAC! We're glad you're here.
How does rental work?
The DAAC is 100% volunteer-run. Your rental helps us keep the lights on! Thank you for choosing our space for your event. Please be courteous and flexible with our volunteers.
Filling out this form does not guarantee your rental. A volunteer will respond within 1 week. Fridays and Saturdays are reserved for music shows. If this is a music show request, please fill out the Music Booking form.
A DAAC volunteer will be present to check you in & out. Rentals must be booked at least 1 week in advance. Cancellations must be 24 hours in advance. Please consider making a donation to The DAAC if you must cancel.
- Please arrive and leave within 15 minutes of your booking time.
- Take all your trash and recycling with you.
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted.
- Maximum of 65 people allowed in the space at a time.
- All visitors must follow The DAAC's COVID-19 safety rules.
- Never flush any waste products down the toilet other than toilet paper!
- Payment in full is due when you arrive.
- Leave the space cleaner than you found it.
Starting in November 2022, The DAAC's rental rate has increased. General bookings cost $20 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours. Payment in full is due when you arrive. We accept cash, credit card, and PayPal.
If this price is a burden to you, please apply anyway! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your situation. We will consider you for our community incubator program.