Welcome to The DAAC! We're glad you're here.
How does rental work?
The DAAC is 100% volunteer-run. Your rental helps us keep the lights on! Please be courteous and flexible with our volunteers.
Filling out this form does not guarantee your rental. A volunteer will respond within 1 week. Saturday evenings are reserved for music shows. If this is a music show request, please fill out the Music Booking form.
A DAAC volunteer will be present to check you in & out. Rentals must be booked at least 1 week in advance. Payment for rental is due before the date and is required to hold your reservation. Cancellations must be 24 hours in advance for a refund. Please consider making a donation to The DAAC if you must cancel.
- Please arrive and leave within 15 minutes of your booking time.
- Payment in full is due at least 24 hours before your reservation.
- Take all your trash and recycling with you.
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted.
- Maximum of 65 people allowed in the space at a time.
- All visitors must follow The DAAC's COVID-19 safety rules.
- Never flush any waste products down the toilet other than toilet paper!
- Leave the space cleaner than you found it.
- Agree to be held responsible for damage to DAAC's equipment or installed art during your reservation.
The DAAC's rental rate is $20 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours. Payment in full is due 24 hours before you arrive via online payment. We accept credit card or PayPal.