Click These Buttons to Access Different Types of Booking Information
About Our Space
The DAAC's new home at 1553 Plainfiled Ave is in the Creston Neighborhood of Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are proud to be part of this thriving, funky, & caring art district.
- COVID Capacity: 45 people. Masks are required by all attendees (subject to change). READ COVID-19 HANDBOOK HERE
- PPE such as face masks, shields, thermometers, gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray
- Four benches + other various seating options
- Six 6-foot folding tables (extra fee)
- Fifty 300lb weight capacity chairs (extra fee)
- Power strips, extension cords
- 100mb Upload/Download Fiber Internet
- Heated & Air Conditioned
- Accessible entrance
- 2 gender neutral bathrooms
- Drinking fountain with bottle filler (only bottle filler is available due to COVID)
- Artist sink
- Coffee Brewer & Schuil Sparrows coffee (extra fee)
- Electric kettle & Golden Hour teas (extra fee)
- 12' x 16' Platform with ramp
- Yamaha MG16XU 16-channel mixer
- 11-channel snake
- 3 QSC K12 Speakers
- 3 QSC K12 Monitors
- 2 DI boxes
- 10 Microphone Stands & XLR Cables
- DVD player
- Epson Power-Lite 77C Projector
- 7 art hanging rails (4 in performance space, 3 in lobby)
- Juno gallery spot lights (12 in performance space, 12 in lobby)
- 3 moving panels for additional art hanging
- Temporary load in/load out parking is allowed on Saunders directly across from the DAAC's entrance.
2 parking lot agreements have been formed - shown as big green areas on map:
- Neighboring church, Berean Baptist, is allowing us to use their parking lot between Saunders & Sweet.
- Star Collision's owner has allowed our patrons to park in their lot across Plainfield when they are not open.
- There are many other street parking spaces available shown in green.
- Our only request is not to park in Quinn & Tuite's parking lot to the south of the building (red).
Green = OK to Park
Red = Bad to Park