The DAAC's new home at 1553 Plainfiled Ave is in the Creston Neighborhood of Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are proud to be part of this thriving, funky, & caring art district.
- COVID Capacity: 15 for public rentals. Organizers may choose how adult events comply with CDC regulations. 30 masked persons are allowed for Partner events.
- PPE such as face masks, shields, thermometers, gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray
- Four benches + other various seating options
- Six 6-foot folding tables (extra fee)
- Fifty 300lb weight capacity chairs (extra fee)
- Power strips, extension cords
- 100mb Upload/Download Fiber Internet
- Heated & Air Conditioned
- Accessible entrance
- 2 gender neutral bathrooms
- Drinking fountain with bottle filler (only bottle filler is available due to COVID)
- Artist sink
- Schuil Sparrows coffee (extra fee)
- Golden Hour teas (extra fee)
- 12' x 16' Platform with ramp
- PA System detail coming soon! In the meantime, these extras can be added for a fee:
- QSC K12 Speakers to connect phone or microphone
- DI boxes
- 10 Microphone Stands & XLR Cables
- DVD player
- Epson Power-Lite 77C Projector
- 7 art hanging rails (4 in performance space, 3 in lobby)
- Juno gallery spot lights (12 in performance space, 12 in lobby)
- 3 moving panels for additional art hanging
- Temporary load in/load out parking is allowed on Saunders directly across from the DAAC's entrance.
2 parking lot agreements have been formed - shown as big green areas on map:
- Neighboring church, Berean Baptist, is allowing us to use their parking lot between Saunders & Sweet.
- Star Collision's owner has allowed our patrons to park in their lot across Plainfield when they are not open.
- There are many other street parking spaces available shown in green.
- Our only request is not to park in Quinn & Tuite's parking lot to the south of the building (red).
Green = OK to Park
Red = Bad to Park