doors at 7 pm, $10
Things to know about attending a show
- All shows are all-ages, substance free and jerk free.
- Our capacity is limited to 96 total people so available ticket amounts will vary based on the number of performers and volunteers for the event.
- If there are remaining tickets available, admission can be purchased at the door day of show using cash, paypal, or credit card.
To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please email email@example.com. We have a ramp entrance at the back of the building, seating if requested, accessible gender-neutral bathrooms, free water and cups for use, and free ear plugs. We are always ready to listen to our attendees on how we can do better and what we could provide.
Parking can be found at a few locations:
- Street Parking according to posted signs
- Berean Baptist Church lot
- Caliber Collision (across Plainfield) after business hours
- NO parking in Quinn & Tuite's lot.
The DAAC is on Rapid bus route #11 (Sweet St stops).
Bike parking can be found in front of the building on Plainfield or by using the ramp railing at the back of the building.
The DAAC is located in the back part of the Gaia House Cafe building on Plainfield. It is a dark green building with a white and black striped awning. Turn West on Saunders which is the street directly North of the building. You will see The DAAC logo on a door and an owl mural. The main entrance for shows is on Saunders. An accessible entrance is at the back of the building up the ramp.
Refunds are allowed up to 24 hours before the event.
Safe Space Policy
We are a substance-free venue. No smoking or vaping inside the building. No consumption of alcohol or other intoxicating substances in the building or on the grounds. Only smoking outside in designated areas. Volunteers will ask anyone to leave if they bring substances into the space or partake of substances at an event.
Any oppressive behavior at the DAAC will not be tolerated. We define oppressive behavior as any conduct that demeans, marginalizes, rejects, threatens or harms anyone on the basis of ability, age, cultural background, education, ethnicity, gender, immigration status, language, nationality, physical appearance, race, religion, self-expression, sexual orientation, status as a parent, or other lived experience. If you see or hear anything, please talk to a volunteer.