About the venue
- All shows are all-ages, substance free and jerk free.
- Venue capacity is 96.
- Admission can be purchased at the door day of show using cash or credit card.
To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a ramp entrance at the back of the building, seating if requested, accessible gender-neutral bathrooms, free water and cups for use, and free ear plugs. We are always ready to listen to our attendees on how we can do better and what we could provide.
Parking can be found at a few locations:
- Street parking according to posted signs
- lot parking at Berean Baptist Church
- lot parking across Plainfield at Caliber Collision
- NO Parking in Quinn & Tuite's lot
The DAAC is on Rapid bus route #11 (Sweet St stops).
Bike parking can be found in front of the building on Plainfield or by using the ramp railing at the back of the building.
The DAAC is located in the back part of the Gaia House Cafe building on Plainfield. It is a dark green building with a white and black striped awning. Turn West on Saunders which is the street directly North of the building. You will see the DAAC logo on a door and an owl mural. You will see the DAAC logo on a door and an owl mural. The main entrance door for shows is on Saunders, and an accessible entrance is at the back of the building up the ramp.
Refunds are allowed up to 24 hours before the event.