Mindful Movement is a progressive movement workshops that begins with an introspective practice to quiet the mind before moving into slow stretch, gentle flow yoga, authentic movement, then intuitive and guided dance. This class is built with inclusivity in mind and is appropriate for all levels of experience! This event is intended to be an outlet for practicing joy, embracing authenticity, and building community.
After the workshop we share a meal together from Gaia House Café.
$35 all-inclusive. Cost now includes the workshop, your brunch, and unlimited coffee/tea and a special non-alcoholic brunch cocktail each week.
To register/secure your spot:
1. Register for the date you're interested in at this link
2. Payment of $35 via Venmo (@Whitney-Pyles) or PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please bring a notebook, pen, mat, and water.
- We screen from symptoms & exposure and take temperatures at the start of class
- Masks required inside The DAAC except when eating and drinking
- Limited spots to keep class size small so we can socially distanced
- Tables for eating/drinking are set up to keep us socially distanced