- Read our Space Use Policy Below for reservations, and CLICK HERE to fill out a request form. See rates below
- Email BOOKING@THEDAAC.ORG if you are intersted in becoming a Partner by regularly using our space. See Partner rates below & email us for more information.
DAAC Space Use Policy
Things to know before renting the DAAC Space:
- THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY evenings are reserved for music shows. If this is a music show request, please fill out the form HERE.
- VISIT OUR BOOKING PAGE to understand what ammenities we offer/don't offer.
- Requests must be made AT LEAST 1 week in advance of the desired date. We are a volunteer-run organization and don't have the capacity for quicker turn-around or ability to find volunteers for shorter notice.
- VIEW OUR BOOKING CALENDAR before requesting to see available times
- Space MUST be requested in 2 hour increments. Recommended slots detailed in image below.
- Available times: 7am-11pm Weekdays, 7am-11pm Saturdays/Sundays (subject to change) with different rates (see image).
While you're in the DAAC Space:
- A DAAC volunteer will be present at the reservation to check you in & out. Please be courteous to our volunteers and remember that cancelling reservations with less than 24 hour notice or no-shows will be super disliked. We realize life happens, and would ask you to consider donating to The DAAC in lieu of your missed reservation.
- Prompt arrival and departure are required to allow for cleaning and airing out the space between reservations. Please be courteous to others who want to use this community space and arrive/leave on time.
- Alcohol or drugs are not permitted at the DAAC or property during your reservation.
- Outside water bottles & food are permitted if guests follow COVID-safe procedures for consumption as outlined in our handbook. (subject to change)
- Non-recyclable trash must be taken with you. The DAAC will only have a recycling cart on site.
- Only paper towel is permitted in main bathroom trash cans as we are composting this bin.
Renting during a pandemic:
- COVID-19 guidelines MUST be followed from the DAAC's handbook, attendees contact traced, & masks worn at all times (subject to change). A copy of the handbook is available at the space and also ONLINE HERE.
- All attendees will need to read our COVID protocols and leave their name & phone number for contract tracing.
- Maximum of 45 people (including DAAC volunteer) allowed in the space at a time.
DAAC RATES - SEE IMAGE BELOW (subject to change & all are 2hr minimum reservations):
- Public rate = $5/hr or $10/hr based on time selected; OR 8hr+ = $40-$80 Flat rate TBD
- Adding chairs/tables/Sparrows Coffee/Golden Hour Tea/Fridge = $2.50/hr or $5/hr; OR 8hr+ is included in Flat Rates listed below
- A/V equipment (play music using our speakers, use microphones, use our projector) = $2.50/hr or $5/hr; OR 8hr+ is included in Flat Rate
- Special Day Flat Rates Noted are for 8hr+. If time overlaps between Primary & Secondary Hourly rates, a mid range is calculated.
*We will expect FULL payment at the time of your arrival in credit card, paypal or venmo format.
Still interested? Click here to fill out a space reservation request!